Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Long Bus

Always waiting for the long bus I am.
Always getting on the long bus I am.
Always riding the long bus I am.
Always getting off of the long bus I am.


City bus it is.
Crosstown bus it is.
Intercity bus it is.
Nowhere bus it is.


Silver bus color.
Gray bus color.
No bus color.

By myself.
With my mother.
By myself.
With someone else.
By myself.
With nobody.
By myself.


Sitting behind the driver.
Sitting by the fat lady.
Sitting by the drunk.
Sitting in back.
Sitting nowhere.
Sitting alone.


Not sitting.
Standing up.
Watching the others.
Not watching.
Talking to them.
Not talking.


Windows.
Not windows.
On the bus.
Not on.


Always waiting for the long bus I am.
Always getting on the long bus I am.
Always riding the long bus I am.
Always geting off of the long bus I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home